Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I'm not ticked I'm a lot ticked

I'm not just ticked off I'm a lot ticked off. Politics is politics nothing new. The corruption that has surfaced from both parties is unnerving. I'm not talking about the Dick Cheney thing, but everything that has been going on in DC lately. The lack of support for our border guards, no immigration policy, the North American Union.

I have said for years that this country is headed for a revolution. I used to think that it was far off, but now I'm not too sure about that. It could be within the next 10 to 20 years if things don't get turned around. Question I have is where are we going to find the honest politician to help us do that?

I believe God has given America a special role in making up the future of mankind. Lately we have not done a very good job. Abortions are still being used as a means of birth control, our youth have little respect for their parents let alone other people's property, they are having sex at such a young age it boggles your mind. Look at the Internet, no you better not because you may see something you don't want to see.

If we don't wake-up and start shaking those that are still asleep, God is going to turn his wrath on us, or has he already. Khrushchev said during a Russian news conference that America will not be destroyed from outside forces, but rather from inside forces. How true that may be.

2 comments:

THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

Great job, Dean. Glad to see you're in the game now. Kudos!!

From Birth To Now said...

Thank you TWD. I pray to God that you make a recovery,

I was talking about some of the things that are happening today back in the late 80's. I stopped because People would say that I was nuts.

Now I have Parkinson's and at times I cannot Keep A straight Thought.

The best to you.